University home   |   A-Z   |   Accessibility   |   Contact us   |   Help
     Students           Staff           Researchers           Visitors     

Services for Students
New students start here
Media Centres
Printing and Copying
Computer Store
Study Support
Getting help
All opening hours
Forgotten Passwords
student email
Using mobile devices
Links for Students
Online Library
IS News
My Info
Student email
Documents and Helpsheets
Frequently Asked Questions
You are here: Home arrow Computing arrow Your university username arrow Changing your details

Changing your details Print

When your personal details change, you may need  to have your computer account details changed to match. For example, you may change your name, or you may switch to a different course.

Most of these changes should happen automatically, if the Registry is aware of them!

If you change your name, you should inform the Registry or your course office, remembering to bring in some proof of these changes (eg a marriage certificate).

If you have any questions about these changes, contact the Servicedesk by email or by telephone to 01273 644444


< Previous   Next >
Site maintained by University of Brighton Information Services
Comments? Questions? Compliments? Complaints? email us at