- Subscribe to our events using RSS
- 03.12.2014 - 04.12.2014 | 09.00 Engage conference 2014 registration now open!
- 02.12.2014 Measuring, Evaluation, Impact - making the most of your data: WORKSHOP OPPORTUNITY
- 01.12.2014 - 01.12.2014 | 13.00 Cupp International Seminar with Budd Hall, Danny Burns and Robina Thomas: Community Based research:
- 15.10.2014 - 15.10.2014 | 14.00 Cultural Regeneration through Heritage: Hastings, Heritage and Local History
- 10.10.2014 - 10.10.2014 | 13.30 ‘The NHS Citizen’ with Simon Burall and Anthony Zacharzewski
- 08.10.2014 - 08.10.2014 | 14.00 The Hastings Exchange are holding a community forum on young people and mental health
- 03.10.2014 - 08.10.2014 | 16.00 Hospital University - Workshop 2
- 29.09.2014 - 29.09.2014 | 13.30 Social Mentoring Research Group : Annual Workshop
- 25.09.2014 - 25.09.2014 | 15.00 Cupp Autumn Brighton Digest 2014
- 19.09.2014 - 19.09.2014 | 13.00 CUPP in partnership with Geography at University of Brighton "Mapping the Deaf community"
- ‘Geographies of Anti-Poverty Organizing in Toronto: A Case Study’
- 08.05.2012 12.30 - 13.30
- University of Brighton - Moulsecoomb Campus - Brighton
- CUPP Events
‘Geographies of Anti-Poverty Organizing in Toronto: A Case Study’ with Doreen Fumia, Associate Professor from Ryerson University, Toronto
Tuesday 8th May, 12.30 - 13.30pm, Room 306, Watts Building, Moulsecoomb campus, University of Brighton
Toronto (Canada) is a city that boasts over 140 neighbourhoods that supposedly create unity through diversity. The city’s motto is “Diversity Our Strength.” Yet, as we know, there are privileged and underprivileged sides to diversity. Thus celebrating diversity necessitates an examination of how it occurs in people’s lives and the effects it has for a broad section of the population.
- University of Brighton - Moulsecoomb Campus
- Lewes Road
- East Sussex
Please see the event description for details on campus, building and room number.
EventList powered by schlu.net