Stay in touch
Latest student research enquiries
Our Helpdesk welcomes all enquiries! The Helpdesk is a user-friendly point of entry to the University of Brighton for local community, voluntary and statutory organisations.
- 15.09.2015 - 15.09.2015 | 14.00 Community Mapping Exchange – Developing a learning network
- 21.09.2015 - 21.09.2015 | 12.30 Water Governance in Urban Africa: Building Citizenship Through Participatory Video
- 23.09.2015 - 23.09.2015 | 14.30 Monitoring, Evaluating & Impact Symposium
- 19.10.2015 - 19.10.2015 | 18.00 David Watson memorial lecture
- 22.10.2015 - 17.11.2015 | 09.00 ‘The Syrian War: The Eye of an Artist’ Exhibition
- 23.10.2015 - 23.10.2015 | 13.30 Art, Refuge and Resistance Forum
Community University Partnership Programme at the University of Brighton
The Community University Partnership Programme (Cupp) aims to create sustainable partnerships that provide an enduring benefit to local communities and to the University of Brighton. We are a first point of contact at the university for anyone with ideas for new ways of working together. We help develop ideas into projects, provide start up funding and help networks and communities of practice to develop. Find out more about Cupp.
Cupp works from the University of Brighton's campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings; find out more about where we work. Cupp has recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary with our '10 down, 10 to go - designing our future' event in July 2013, for details about this event please click here
Are you new to Cupp and would like to find out how you can get involved in partnership working between the University of Brighton and the local community? Find out more by selecting the link below that best describes you.