Stay in touch
Latest student research enquiries
Our Helpdesk welcomes all enquiries! The Helpdesk is a user-friendly point of entry to the University of Brighton for local community, voluntary and statutory organisations.
- Taking Account 3,the economic and social audit of the third sector in Brighton and Hove is now out
- Wate House awards video
- New book by Juliet Millican and Tom Bourner - Learning to Make a Difference, Student Community Engagement and the Higher Education Curriculum
- Conference - Public engagement in health and social care: where do we go from here? 23 July 2014
- Building Better Partnerships with Universities - Tuesday, 10th June 10-1, at Future Inn, Cardiff Bay
- 19.09.2014 - 19.09.2014 | 13.00 CUPP in partnership with Geography at University of Brighton "Mapping the Deaf community"
- 25.09.2014 - 25.09.2014 | 15.00 Cupp Autumn Brighton Digest 2014
- 10.10.2018 - 10.10.2014 | 13.30 ‘The NHS Citizen’ with Simon Burall and Anthony Zacharzewski
Community University Partnership Programme at the University of Brighton
The Community University Partnership Programme (Cupp) aims to create sustainable partnerships that provide an enduring benefit to local communities and to the University of Brighton. We are a first point of contact at the university for anyone with ideas for new ways of working together. We help develop ideas into projects, provide start up funding and help networks and communities of practice to develop. Find out more about Cupp.
Cupp works from the University of Brighton's campuses in Brighton, Eastbourne and Hastings; find out more about where we work. Cupp has recently celebrated its 10 year anniversary with our '10 down, 10 to go - designing our future' event in July 2013, for details about this event please click here
Are you new to Cupp and would like to find out how you can get involved in partnership working between the University of Brighton and the local community? Find out more by selecting the link below that best describes you.