The Graduate Toolkit is a set of resources to enable you to:
- Reflect on your skills and experience
- Identify areas for improvement
- Keep a journal of your development
- Sell your skills and experience to an employer
As well as assessing your skills and keeping a journal of your development, you can:
- Store examples of your work and evidence your experience through text, graphics, photographs, video - whatever works for you and the employers you're looking to impress.
- Develop the flexibility to produce a range of tailored job applications/CVs using your stored resources
- Create and maintain a secure, offline web-based profile which only goes live to the web when you're ready.
A three-step process to success
1. Step up - use the Graduate Toolkit resources to identify gaps in your skills and knowledge, plan to develop skills
2. Skill up - gain work or other extra curricular experience, reflect upon what you've done and collect evidence of skills
3. Stand out - articulate your skills to an employer with a CV and e-portfolio, practise presentations and learn how to be effective at interviews
Ready to get started using the Graduate Toolkit and building your online portfolio? Great! Head to studentfolio and get to work.