Giving to the university
Today, many universities seek philanthropic support from those closest to them – their alumni and friends. The University of Brighton is keen to offer a range of opportunities for those who wish to and are in a position to make a difference. To put it simply, we want to help you to create your own Brighton Effect.
Your Brighton Effect will, of course, be a personal matter and will obviously vary hugely depending upon what is important to you and also the level of impact you would like to have on the university and its work.
Whatever your passion or area of expertise, we believe there will be something here at the university which will engage and inspire you.
You may be interested in:
- advancing research to help society today and in the future
- enabling bright students to reach their potential regardless of financial or personal circumstances
- encouraging and rewarding academic excellence
- supporting us in reaching out to communities (both local and on a global scale) in order to facilitate progress, sustainability and success
- more generally providing funds to allow the University of Brighton to respond to the areas of greatest need at our discretion.
There are a number of ways in which you can support the university and we would be delighted to discuss your ideas and intentions. Please feel free to get in touch to find out how to make a difference to the University of Brighton today.
We conduct a range of fundraising activities intended to keep our alumni and friends informed and to provide opportunities for supporters to get involved.
What is paramount for us is tailoring our approaches to the needs, interests and intentions of those individuals and organisations who kindly choose to support us.